JSW Cement announces JV with Wagner’s Group to bring Earth Friendly Concrete (EFC) to India

JSW Cement, India’s leading cement brand entered into a joint venture with Wagner’s Group of Australia to promote the concept and usage of Earth Friendly Concrete (EFC) in India.
JSW will hold 74% stake in the JV while Wagner’s Group will hold the remaining 26% in the venture. The JV will be operational by January 2017. The focus of the JV will be to promote EFC and look to create a category for geo polymer based cement in India.
EFC is an environmental friendly product. The use of EFC will erase the demand of Portland cement which is responsible for high CO2 emission. EFC concrete is CEMENT FREE concrete, having unique value proposition that utilises industrial by products like slag and fly ash.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *